ANT Radio Service is a wireless protocol quite similar to Bluetooth technology and it is used for sport and fitness wireless connectivity. It is a system service that is generally pre-installed by the phone manufacturer and it allows users to connect ANT+ devices to apps on smartphones. It creates real-time communication between the health-monitoring apps on the phone and wearable devices like Samsung gear, fitness gear, etc. Here is a list of some popular apps enhanced with ANT Radio Service:
1. Samsung S Health
2. Garmin Fit
3. SportsTracker by STL
5. My Tracks
6. Run.GPS Trainer UV
Features Of ANT Radio Service
If your smartphone has ANT enabled apps then you can utilize this service to connect:
1. Heart Rate: You can receive live heart rate data from different heart rate straps or fitness bands produced by many popular manufacturers
2. Fitness Equipment: You can connect ANT enabled fitness equipment and bicycle trainers to popular training and workout apps
3. Bike Speed and Cadence: With this service, you can capture bike speed, distance, and cadence data
4. Bike Power: You can collect data from ANT+ cycling power meters such as Garmin Vector
5. Stride-based Speed And Distance Monitor: Gather speed and distance data from running footpads
ANT Radio Service APK Brief Information
1. App Name: ANT Radio Service
2. Version: 4.15.00
3. APK Size: 185.00 kb
4. Android Version Requires: 2.1 and up
5. Category: Communication
6. Release Date: October 31, 2018
7. Ad-Free: Yes
How To Install ANT Radio Service For Computer
A user can use ANT Radio Service on his/her computer with the help of an android emulator. Android emulator is a type of Android Virtual Device that represents a specific Android device. You can use an Android emulator to use android apps and games on your PC. If you don’t have Android Emulator on your computer then follow these steps:
System Requirements Of BlueStacks
Our experts have tested BlueStacks on different versions of Windows for its compatibility. The best part of this emulator is it runs smoothly in almost all versions of Windows. But your system should meet a few requirements:
1. File Size: 963 kb
2. RAM: Minimum 2 GB
3. OS: Windows XP or later
How To Install BlueStacks On Windows/Mac Computer
If you want to run any Android app on your computer, then the first thing you need is an Android emulator. BlueStacks is a very popular android emulator, and it is very easy to install. Follow these easy steps:
1. First, go to the BlueStacks official website and download the file.
2. Now run the installer and choose a folder where you want the BlueStacks installed.
3. Once this installation is complete, launch the emulator.
4. If you are using BlueStacks for the first time, then you’ll need to sign in to your Google Play Store account to complete the installation process.
Install The ANT Radio Service App On Windows Computer
You can easily install the ANT Radio Service app on your Windows PC. But you have to install an Android Emulator to play the game. If you have an Android Emulator installed on your computer, then follow these easy steps:
1. First, run the Android Emulator from your PC and log in to the Google Play Store
2. Search the “ANT Radio Service” in the store
3. Now install the app from the store, or
4. If you have the APK file on the computer, then import it into Android Emulator to install the game
5. Now open the ANT Radio Service app and enjoy using the App on Windows PC
Install ANT Radio Service App On Mac Computer
To install the ANT Radio Service app on your Mac device, you must have an Android Emulator installed on your Mac Device. If you have an Android Emulator installed on your Mac device, then follow these easy steps:
1. First, open the Android Emulator from your Mac device
2. Now login to the Google Play Store
3. Search the “ANT Radio Service ” in the store
4. Now install the app from the store, or
5. If you have ANT Radio Service APK on your Mac device, then drag and drop the APK file into the emulator to install the app
6. Now open the ANT Radio Service app on Mac PC
Required Permissions For ANT Radio Service App
1. Read the contents of your USB storage
2. Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
3. Take pictures and videos
4. Read phone status and identity
5. View Wi-Fi connections
6. Approximate location (network-based)
7. Receive data from the Internet
8. Disable your screen lock
9. View network connections
10. Full network access
11. Prevent device from sleeping
If you want to know more about the ANT Radio Service or having any errors or difficulties while downloading or installing the app, then feel free to comment below and let us know. Our experts will provide a solution as soon as possible.
What Is ANT Radio Service?
The ANT Radio Service, or the Automatic North American Terrestrial Radio Relay Service, is an electronic service that provides reliable one-way and two-way voice and data communications with compatible receivers. The service is deployed with a network of over 50 terrestrial repeater sites and can be accessed using a variety of hand-held and mobile radios with low power requirements.
What Is ANT Radio Service And How To Use This App For PC
Unlike most other media, ANT Radio Service does not have a dedicated app for PC. The service is similar to satellite radio and can be accessed through a browser on a computer. It provides a vast selection of music and talks options with the ability to listen to broadcasts from across the globe.
In order to access this service, one must download the free TuneIn app from the Chrome app store. Once installed, open the app and select from any of their many stations.
What Is The Difference Between The Free And Premium Version?
The difference between the free and premium versions is that the premium version allows you to send unlimited emails, while the free version only allows you to send 10 per month. Additionally, with the premium version, you can create eCommerce sites that are mobile-friendly and provide Google maps integration. The pro version also provides support for HTML tags and stylesheets, making it easier to customize your site.
What Are The Benefits Of Using ANT Radio Service?
In today’s society, people are always searching for the newest and best technology to use. One such technology is ANT Radio Service. Ant Radio Service is a type of wireless device used to transmit data from one place to another. The range of this device is typically up to 30 feet, however, it can be extended with a repeater.
ANT Radio Service has many benefits including being mobile, effective throughput, and simplicity to set up.
What Is The Difference Between Ant Radio Service And Other Radio Apps?
There are many differences between Ant Radio Service and other radio apps. Ant Radio Service is a free app that lets you listen to local stations all over the world. Other radio apps usually have a monthly fee, but Ant Radio Service only has one ad per day. Other radio apps don’t play you your favorite artists while this app does; however, some people find that the ads disrupt their listening experience and prefer to pay for an app without advertisements.
I’m William Shands, a tech enthusiast with a Bachelor’s in Information Technology from Georgia Institute of Technology. As an IT Support Specialist at Urban Outfitters, I’m immersed in the world of technology daily. My passion for apps led me to create TechBiva.Com, where I offer detailed reviews of the latest smartphone apps and games. Join me in exploring the ever-evolving landscape of mobile technology!