If you are interested in action-adventure video games then you will definitely love playing The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. This is an award-winning game developed and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo Switch and Wii U consoles. This game was first released on March 3, 2017. This is a very competitive game so you will require cheat codes to beat Ganon and getting the secret ending of the game. Moreover, using the cheat codes also allow you to enjoy the game stress freely.
Amiibo Rare Unlockable Of Breath Of The Wild
1. 30th Anniversary Ocarina of Time Link: Biggorron’s Sword
2. Super Smash Bros Link (1st Time always, randomly after if she is lost): Epona
3. 30th Anniversary Wind Waker Zelda: Hero’s Shield
4. 30th Anniversary Wind Waker Link or Super Smash Bros Toon Link: Sea-Breeze Boomerang
5. Super Smash Bros Sheik Sheik’s: Mask
6. 30th Anniversary 8-bit Link: Sword
7. Super Smash Bros Ganondorf: Sword of the Six Sages
8. Breath of the Wild Rider Link: Traveler’s Saddle and Bridle
9. 30th Anniversary 8-bit Link: Tunic of the Hero (Armor Set)
10. 30th Anniversary Wind Waker Link or Super Smash Bros Toon Link: Tunic of the Wind (Armor Set)
11. 30th Anniversary Ocarina of Time Link: Tunic of Time (Armor Set)
12. Super Smash Bros Link (2nd Time and Beyond): Tunic of Twilight (Armor Set)
13. Super Smash Bros Zelda: Twilight Bow
Amiibo Common Unlockable Of Breath Of The Wild
1. Breath of the Wild Archer Link: Bows
2. Breath of the Wild Bokoblin: Clubs
3. Super Smash Bros Zelda or Super Smash Bros Shiek: Crafting Materials
4. 30th Anniversary Wind Waker Link: Gear
5. Breath of the Wild Horse Rider Link: Horse Saddles
6. 30th Anniversary 8-bit Link: Rupee Barrels
7. Super Smash Bros Ganondorf: Rupees and Materials
8. Breath of the Wild Zelda or 30th Anniversary Wind Waker Zelda: Shields and Cooking Plants
9. 30th Anniversary Ocarina of Time Link: Swords
10. Super Smash Bros Link: Weapons
11. Breath of the Wild Guardian: Weapons and Ammo
12. Twilight Princess Wolf Link: Wolf Link Ally
Locations Of New Items And Armors Of Breath Of The Wild
Once you download and install “The Master Trials” there will be some additional mission added to your side quest log. In these quests, you will find journals that contain the detailed locations of new items and armor. Search the indicated locations to find the corresponding item or armor:
1. Korok Mask: It is found in a chest in the Lost Woods
2. Majora’s Mask: It is found in a chest in the Kolomo Garrison Ruins
3. Midna’s Helmet: It is found in a chest in the Sage Temple Ruins
4. Phantom Armor: It is found in a chest in the Sacred Grounds Ruins
5. Phantom Greaves: It is found in a chest in the Hyrule Garrison Ruins
6. Phantom Helmet: It is found in a chest on the lowest level of the Colosseum
7. Tingle’s Hood: It is found in a chest in the Exchange Ruins
8. Tingle’s Shirt: It is found in a chest in the Castle Town Prison Ruins
9. Tingle’s Trousers: It is found in a chest in the Mabe Village Ruins
10. Travel Medallion: It is found in a chest beneath Lomei Labyrinth Island, accessed through the grate outside of the shrine
11. True Master Sword: Successfully complete the Trial of the Sword in Korok Forest
Tips And Tricks About The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild
1. Infinite Climbing: While climbing, press the B button, and then again immediately press the B button while holding the left analog stick forward at the same time. This way you can do infinite climbing.
2. Infinite Sprinting: You can hold the whistle and press the B button at the same time to activate infinite sprinting. This way you can keep sprinting without depleting stamina.
3. Infinite Arrows: Go to any large field in the game and search for Bokoblins on horseback. Once you locate Bokoblins on horseback, go near to them and the moment they are alerted, pan the camera up so you are looking at Link from an overhead view. As long as the camera is positioned this way, all the arrows the Bokoblins fire will not hit Link and you can easily collect them.
4. Easy Arrows: Go to the west of Eventide Island and you will see a pond in the middle of the island. Now use a Magnesis to pull up a chest with 10 arrows. After that save your game and then reload the game and you will see the chest have re-spawned.
5.. Infinite Master Sword Recharges: When you are using Master Sword and the “Low On Energy” warning appears you can easily recharge the sword and enable infinite master sword recharges. Quickly travel to Korok Forest, and start the Master Sword trials. Once the trial begins, quit it and get out of the Korok Forest and you will see Master Sword is be fully recharged.
I hope you found the above information helpful. We continuously update this page so make sure you pay a visit every now and then to keep yourself informed with the latest news, tips, and tricks about The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
What Is The Legend Of Zelda?
The Legend of Zelda is a series of games consisting of seventeen games for various platforms. It was released in 1986, and the latest game in the series was released in 2016. The games are centered around Link, a Hylian child who possesses an “ability to be linked” with Princess Zelda.
What Are The Main Characters In The Legend Of Zelda?
The Legend of Zelda is one of the most popular video game series in history. The main role-playing games are set in the land of Hyrule and center on Link, a boy who is often given the task of saving Princess Zelda from Ganondorf, the Prince of Darkness.
What Are The Enemies In The Legend Of Zelda?
The Legend of Zelda is a series of video games that have entertained gamers for over 30 years. What are the enemies in the Legend of Zelda? The most famous enemies are Ganondorf, Zant, Volvagia, and many others. This question has been debated by many people and there is no one answer. It all depends on your perspective.
How Many Different Weapons Can You Use In The Legend Of Zelda?
The Legend of Zelda is a video game series with many different weapons and accessories for the player to use. Let’s explore the various weapons and armor in this popular franchise. There are bombs, boomerangs, bows and arrows, fire rods, hook shots, ice rods, lanterns, magic wands, ocarinas, swords, and shields just to name a few.