Need for Speed: Most Wanted is a very popular open-world racing video game first released on November 11, 2005. It is the 9th installment of this series and is available for PlayStation 2, Xbox, GameCube, Nintendo DS, Microsoft Windows, Game Boy Advance, and Xbox 360. The main story of this game is to take on the city’s most elite street racers to become the most wanted racer of the group. This is the best-selling title in this series. Need for Speed: Most Wanted has cheat codes that you can use to unlock bonus challenges and get free upgrades in Xbox 360. Read the article to know the details about these cheat codes.
Cheat Codes Of Need For Speed: Most Wanted
1. Unlock Castrol Version of Ford GT: Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Down, Up, Down
2. Free upgrades: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Up, Down
3. Unlock Porsche Cayman: LT, RT, RT, RT, Right, Left, Right, Down
4. Unlock the Burger King Challenge: Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right
Unlock Blacklist Cars Of Need For Speed: Most Wanted
You can unlock the blacklist cars of Need for Speed: Most Wanted by completing the following requirements:
1. BMW GTR (Race version): Defeat Blacklist Boss 1
2. Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren, Porsche Carrera GT: Defeat Blacklist Boss 3
3. Lamborghini Murcielago, Ford GT: Defeat Blacklist Boss 4
4. Porsche 911 Turbo S, Corvette C6: Defeat Blacklist Boss 5
5. Dodge Viper SRT 10, Lamborghini Gallardo: Defeat Blacklist Boss 6
6. Porsche 911 Carrera S, Aston Martin DB9: Defeat Blacklist Boss 7
7. Lotus Elise, Mercedes-Benz CLK 500: Defeat Blacklist Boss 8
8. RX-7, Subaru Impreza WRX STi: Defeat Blacklist Boss 9
9. Porsche Cayman S, Pontiac GTO, Vauxhall Monaro VXR: Defeat Blacklist Boss 10
10. Mercedes-Benz SL 500, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII: Defeat Blacklist Boss 11
11. Cadillac CTS, Mazda RX-8, Mustang GT: Defeat Blacklist Boss 12
12. Renault Clio V6, Toyota Supra: Defeat Blacklist Boss 13
13. Audi A4 3.2 FSI Quattro, Mitsubishi Eclipse: Defeat Blacklist Boss 14
14. Audi A3 3.2 Quattro, Audi TT 3.2 Quattro: Defeat Blacklist Boss 15
15. Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG: Defeat Challenge Series 68
16. Porsche 911 GT2: Complete the Challenge Series
17. Corvette C6.R: Complete 100% of the Game
Achievements Of Need For Speed: Most Wanted
1. Defeat Clarence Callahan “Razor” (350 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 1
2. Defeat Toru Sato “Bull” (200 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 2
3. Defeat Ronald McCrea “Ronnie” (100 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 3
4. Defeat Joe Vega “JV” (85 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 4
5. Defeat Wes Allen “Webster” (75 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 5
6. Defeat Hector Domingo “Ming” (25 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 6
7. Defeat Kira “Kaze” Nakazato (25 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 7
8. Defeat Jade Barrett “Jewels” (25 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 8
9. Defeat Eugene James “Earl” (25 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 9
10. Defeat Karl Smit “Baron” (25 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 10
11. Defeat Lou Park “Big Lou” (25 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 11
12. Defeat Isabel Diaz “Izzy” (10 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 12
13. Defeat Victor Vasquez “Vic” (10 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 13
14. Defeat Vince Kilic “Taz” (10 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 14
15. Defeat Ho Seun “Sonny” (10 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 15
Tricks About Need For Speed: Most Wanted
1. You can avoid impound strikes by disconnecting the controller when the cops tackle you. Then again re-connect the controller and choose to return to the safe house to avoid the impound strike.
2. If you get strikes from the copes then turn off the Xbox 360 the next time you are pulled over. You will lose the unsaved progress but the strikes will be gone when you load your game data.
3. After upgrading your vehicle again choose Performance Tuning from the menu and set the Height of your car to -1 for better handling, set the Height to -2 for better gripping, or set Aerodynamics to +1.
4. Find an easy race and complete it to earn money, then go to the safe house and again complete the same race and you will get the same amount of money that you got the first time. You can repeat the process over and over to earn the amount of money that you required.
5. You can get a head start on the race if you can accelerate at the exact moment the needle turns blue at the start of a race.
6. Unlock all the unique parts (Junkman parts) by winning the Burger King Challenge. Now max out any car in the shop and then add the desired Junkman parts to fully upgrade the car.
I hope you have found what you were looking for, from the above information. If you have any further queries then leave them in the comment section. I will get to you. In the meantime share the article with your fellow gamers.
What Games Does Need For Speed Have?
There are many games in the Need For Speed series. Some of these games include Need For Speed Rivals, Need For Speed Payback, and Need For Speed Underground. These are just to name a few of the different titles that have helped make this franchise one of the most popular racing games out there.
What Is The Story Of Need For Speed?
An article about the history of Need for Speed is an interesting read for any racing enthusiast. The series was first introduced in 1994 on 3DO and on PC. It was later released on Play Station and SEGA Saturn and became a popular brand name. The first release of Need for Speed, it showed off some impressive graphics that set out to make the player feel as if they were actually controlling a car on the track.
What Is The Difference Between Need For Speed And Need For Speed Underground?
The games Need for Speed and Need for Speed Underground show the difference between racing games. Firstly, they differ in the races themselves. In Need for Speed, there are tracks where you race to win. In Need for Speed Underground, the goal is simply to beat your opponents and get as high a score as possible. Secondly, they differ in that Underground is much more customizable than NFS because you can customize your car with decals and paints.
Who Is The Developer Of Need For Speed?
Need for Speed is a racing video game franchise published by Electronic Arts, primarily developed by EA Black Box and Criterion Games. Need for Speed started in 1994 and to date has sold almost 150 million copies. The original game was written by Electronic Arts founder Trip Hawkins. Currently, the games are developed on their FreeStyle engine.