LG is a top TV brand since the business dominates both the manufacturing and sale of OLED TVs. However, these top models go over and above with some of the greatest image quality, sound, and smart capabilities of any 4K TV on the market. LG makes some of the greatest televisions on the market, from its webOS smart TV platform to the superiority of its OLED displays.
LG is more than simply a well-known television manufacturer. LG’s OLED, NanoCell, and LED TVs portfolio means it offers a wider choice of products than many other TV manufacturers. From ultra-premium to inexpensive and entry-level, there’s something for everyone.
Which LG Televisions Are The Best?
Although LG provides a variety of TV models, we have discovered that LG OLED TVs are regularly among the finest on the market. LG’s greatest TVs, from the entry-level LG BX OLED to the premium LG G1 OLED TV — and even the massive 88-inch LG ZX 8K OLED — aren’t only terrific values but also some of the best TVs you can purchase.
The LG C1 OLED TV is our top pick since it delivers the finest combination of premium features and outstanding performance at a reasonable price. It’s not only a great OLED TV, but it’s also the finest gaming television we’ve ever seen.
We recommend the current LG G1 OLED for a premium OLED experience, which boasts a slim wall-hugging design and excellent picture and sound, as well as LG’s new next-gen screen with OLED Evo technology for improved brightness and color.
Considering that it still provides OLED quality, the LG BX OLED TV is a fantastic value.
Variations Of LG TVs
1. LG C1 OLED
A fantastic OLED and the greatest gaming TV available. The LG C1 OLED is a terrific value in the premium TV market, with an incredible OLED display screen, a full complement of HDMI 2.1 connectors, and the finest gaming performance and features available.
The panel has excellent contrast and clarity, as well as excellent HDR support and gaming performance that outperforms everything else we’ve seen.
When you add in a great design and above-average sound, you’ve got one of the best TVs on the market.
LG’s webOS faces tougher competition in terms of app selection and features. Still, smart features like voice assistants like Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa, AI-driven sports alerts, and the support for Google Stadia and Nvidia GeForce Cloud keep it in the running for the best smart TVs.
Overall, it provides exceptional quality and good value for the high price, making it one of LG’s finest TVs to date.
1. The available Screen Sizes: 48, 55, 65, 77, 83 inches
2. Screen Type: OLED Screen
3. The Refresh Rate: 120 Hz
4. Number of ports: 4 HDMI 2.1 (1 eARC)
5. The Size: (48.3″ x 27.8″ x 1.8″)
6. Weight: 41.7 pounds
1. The visual quality is fantastic, demonstrating why OLED is superior.
2. HDMI 2.1 connector that is future-proof
3. Gaming performance that is best in class, plus extra gaming features
1. Certain applications are missing from LG’s WebOS.
2. The sound quality is only good after some tweaking.
2. LG G1 OLED TV
A magnificent TV that belongs in a home theater. The LG G1 OLED TV is an improved version of LG’s excellent Gallery OLED TV, with a premium 20-millimeter thickness and a streamlined flush-to-the-wall mounting configuration.
It’s still LG’s greatest 4K OLED TV, but as the first TV to include LG’s second-generation OLED Evo technology, it falls short of several promised performance enhancements.
The LG G1 OLED, on the other hand, is still a fantastic OLED set, and LG has even reduced the price while improving practically every other aspect of the set. The small OLED has a more comfortable remote control, additional gaming capabilities, and the newest version of webOS, all while offering the same superb image quality and perfect sound that LG’s top OLED models give. The LG G1 OLED TV reminds us how far modern television technology has progressed — we hope it hasn’t reached a gridlock.
1. Available TV Screen Sizes: 55, 65, 77 inches
2. The screen Type: OLED
3. TV Refresh Rate: 120 Hz
4. Number of HDMI Ports: 4 HDMI 2.1
5. The Size: 56.9 x 32.7 x 0.9 inches
6. Weight: 63.9 pounds
1. The exclusive OLED Evo panel produces a brighter image.
2. Affordable compared to the Gallery Series
3. An incredibly thin design
4. The new remote is a significant upgrade
1. OLED Evo provides only a minor improvement.
2. WebOS 6.0 is a letdown.
3. LG BX OLED
The LG BX OLED is a great option if you’re looking for a less-priced OLED TV. It combines the absolute image brilliance of OLED with one of the greatest 4K smart TV experiences available, thanks to LG’s outstanding webOS software and a slew of smart TV features.
It’s not the only low-cost OLED TV on the market, but it’s a fantastic deal that provides virtually everything we love about LG’s higher-end models in a low-cost OLED 4K smart TV.
The LG BX OLED TV, which starts at $1,299 (or less during sales events), supports all major HDR standards (Dolby Vision, HDR10, and HLG for streaming and broadcasts) and has useful features like compatibility with Amazon and Google’s voice assistants.
It’s also the cheapest gaming TV with HDMI 2.1 connectivity for those looking for an OLED display to go with their new PS5 or Xbox Series X game system.
The available Screen Sizes: 55, 65 inches
1. Screen Type: OLED
2. Refresh Rate: 120 Hz
3. HDMI ports: 4 HDMI 2.1
4. The size: 48.3 x 27.8 x 1.8 inches
5. TV Weight: 41.7 pounds
1. Striking picture quality
2. Good for gamers
3. Has admirable sound output
4. Offers competitive price for an OLED
Has lesser video processing than any more up-to-date model
4. LG CX OLED
The LG CX OLED is our favorite LG OLED TV in 2022 because of its excellent performance, extensive smart feature set, and affordable pricing for such a high-end device. The OLED screen offers exceptional performance, strong video processing, and superb HDR performance with Dolby Vision IQ. It also sounds terrific, thanks to AI-powered audio tuning.
It has much more to offer, like built-in Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa compatibility, webOS 5.0, and smart home controls, making it the hub of your connected home. The LG OLED TV isn’t just our favorite LG model; it’s our favorite TV.
1. The available Screen Sizes: 48, 55, 65, 77 inches
2. Screen Type: OLED
3. TV Refresh Rate: 120 Hz
4. Number of HDMI Ports: 4 HDMI 2.1, 2 USB
5. The Size: 57.0 x 32.7 x 1.8 inches
6. TV weight: 52.9 pounds
1. Has stunning picture quality
2. Offers excellent smart TV features
3. It has top-notch sound.
The price is rather high.
LG TV Buying Guide
If you’re in a hurry, these are the most critical considerations to make before purchasing a television.
1. Don’t buy a TV with a resolution of less than 4K.
2. It would be best if you avoided full HD or 1080p televisions.
3. You may skip the 8K televisions (for now). 8K televisions are extremely costly, and 8K movies and shows are not currently accessible.
4. A nice affordable 55-inch 4K TV should cost around $500, and a 65-inch model will set you back at least $900.
5. More expensive models will have a better picture, updated speakers, and next-generation features.
6. Look for a refresh rate of 60 Hz or 120 Hz: 60 Hz is acceptable, but 120 Hz is better for refresh rates. Smoother motion is achieved with a higher refresh rate in everything from movies and programs to live sports and games.
7. Look for a set that supports HDR, which provides more realistic colors and contrast. Consider a television that supports advanced formats such as HDR10+ or Dolby Vision. Some will be in favor of both.
8. OLED TVs are far superior to most LCD sets, but QLED TVs from Samsung, Vizio, and TCL provides a more inexpensive alternative.
9. At least four HDMI ports are required. If possible, use the newer HDMI 2.1 standard.
10. Consider purchasing a soundbar. Because of the thinner screens, TV speakers are getting worse.