Call of Duty is a military first-person shooter video game franchise. The series has been developed since 2003 and has so far had ten major installments. The recent installment in the franchise, “Call of Duty: Modern Warfare,” was released on October 25th, 2018.
The Call of Duty Modern Warfare game is worth the price. The graphics are high quality, the storyline is interesting, and the multiplayer mode offers endless hours of fun. The game was rated a 9/10 by IGN and a perfect 10/10 by GameSpot. There are a lot of great improvements in the game, such as more realistic graphics, more streamlined gameplay, and a new model for the campaign.
The manufacturer continuously develops the game’s graphics, characters, and whole ecosystem in detail and some major updates happened in 2021 too.
Reasons of Why Call of Duty Modern Warfare Is Worth The Price
One of the reasons why Call of Duty Modern Warfare is worth the price is because it’s one of the few games that hold up today.
Call of Duty Modern Warfare is worth the price because it’s a modern classic that has stood the test of time and will continue to be played for years to come. The story is still gripping and there are many different levels to play through. Moreover, this game is only $60 and you get a lot for your money.
Here are 7 reasons why you will like it and find it worthy:
1. Graphics are much more detailed in Call of Duty Modern Warfare
In the new version of Call of Duty Modern Warfare, graphics have been updated to create a much more immersive experience. Players can now see the sweat on their opponents’ faces or bullets tearing through their chests.
2. The Main character is Alex Mason
The game begins in 1984 where the player is introduced to Alex Mason, who works for the Central Intelligence Agency and is often referred to as “Mr. Mason”.
Call of Duty Modern Warfare is a first-person shooter game that follows the story of Alex Mason, a United States Marine Corps Force Recon member.
3. Weapons and gadgets have more features
Call of Duty Modern Warfare is the best-selling first-person shooter video game series for consoles and PC. The franchise has been developed by Infinity Ward, Treyarch, and Sledgehammer Games, with additional development by Raven Software, Neversoft, and Shaba Games.
4. Multiplayer is more competitive
The multiplayer aspect of Call of Duty Modern Warfare is more competitive than previous games. The number one complaint about multiplayer in the previous Call of Duty games was the lack of a competitive atmosphere, but with MW, the developers listened and made adjustments to make this game more competitive.
5. It feels more like a military sense in Call of Duty Modern Warfare
The game is one of the best sellers in the industry. The game has a more mature feel to it. It contains very graphic imagery and is not appropriate for children or anyone under the age of 18.
6. It’s more graphic
In Call of Duty Modern Warfare, a lot of the environments are more graphic than previous installments. The game is set in an alternate timeline where the Cold War never ends as Russia and America are constantly in conflict. This results in gruesome scenes like suicide bombers and nuclear missile launches.
7. The story is more serious
Call of Duty Modern Warfare is one of the best shooting games in history. The player will experience more seriousness in the game than in other games. The player will also have a storyline that is different from other Call of Duty games.
Read More: Best PS4 Games
Call of Duty Prices (Different Versions)
Here is the price table of different versions:
Differences Between Latest Call of Duty Modern warfare vs Call of Duty Old versions
One of the biggest differences between the latest call of duty and call of duty is that modern warfare has a setting, while the call of duty does not. The game settings modern warfare are set in 2020.
Another difference between these two games is that players can customize their characters’ appearances and alter their weapons at will in modern warfare. This means that they can change the colors, or upgrade their guns with attachments such as scopes or silencers. Call of Duty does not offer these customization features.
There are many differences between the two, but one big difference is that in the new version of Call of Duty, there is a new game mode called “Blackout” where you have to scavenge for weapons and items like you would in a survival game. Blackout has been very successful in the gaming world and it was introduced in our most recent version.
Another difference I found was that they changed how they portray zombies in different versions as well as different weapons you can use against them. For example, they changed things up with zombies by introducing them differently and having a lot more variation when it comes to their appearances they also increased how many types of weapons you could use and how many enemies you could fight at one time.
Read More: Call of Duty Black Ops Codes
Top Features of Call of Duty Modern Warfare
The Call of Duty franchise has always been known for its immersive gameplay and extraordinary graphics. The Modern Warfare series is no exception to this. The game features an impressive new engine that brings the game to life in a whole new way, with amazing graphics. Other features make this game unique and set it apart from the rest of the games in the Call of Duty franchise.
- Customize and upgrade your weapons to dominate in every game mode.
- Play solo or team up with friends in co-op mode to take on wave after wave of never ending enemies.
- Choose from a variety of class kits to suit your playstyle, then unlock new skills by earning experience from matches.
- Lead your team to victory in this breathtaking game of skill, strategy, and ‘clutch’ decision-making.
- Fight for global dominance against rival players from all over the world to claim ultimate victory.
- Play with your friends in Team Death Match or pair up with an ally in 2v2 Mode.
- Every day, your squad will be able to take on a new operation in our ever-expanding world of missions.
- Squad up and play cooperatively in one of our carefully crafted missions.
- An immersive war game, SPEC-OPES brings you the best of both worlds – a modern coop shooter with a military style as well as an expansive MMO with a community driven design.
- Join forces with friends and play cooperatively in a collection of elite operations accessible to all skill levels.
- Content releases for free and each season brings a mix of new maps, modes, missions, community events.
My opinion on the matter is that it is worth its price. The graphics are that extremely good, and the gameplay is that awesome. It’s worth the money.