While a SIM card is an integral part of your phone’s/tablet’s functioning, your smartphone can accomplish many things without one. A SIM card, of course, is the device that connects you to your parent cellular network provider and allows you to communicate with your loved ones via phone calls and even via the Internet.
From obtaining information to socially interacting with family and friends to being a source of income for many individuals, the Internet plays a significant part in our everyday lives. Do you realize how much data is uploaded to the Internet each month? It’s almost 1 billion gigabytes, which is astounding, yet this much Internet is used by a rising number of people every month.
Based on this, we can see how vital the Internet is in our lives, so how about having free Internet on your tablet without a sim card? This shows you how to obtain free Internet on your Android tablet without using a SIM card.
Ways To Get Free Internet On Tablet without Sim Card
1. Getting Free Internet with a VPN
What Is VPN
A virtual private network (VPN) is a service that allows you to access the Internet safely and discreetly by routing your connection through a server, which protects your identity and location while allowing you to remain anonymous on the Internet. It establishes a secure, encrypted connection so that no one else can see what you’re doing, even hackers.
How Does It Work?
The free internet VPN service user connects to the public Internet via an ISP, then uses VPN client software to establish a VPN connection with the VPN server. Even before the Internet Service Provider can see it, this program encrypts the user’s data. Subsequently, the data gets sent to the VPN server, ultimately sending it to the internet destination. The user’s data gets seen as coming from a VPN server, and its location is masked.
A VPN may benefit you in a variety of ways, including the following:
1. It’s a no-cost service.
2. It safeguards your privacy by encrypting all of your information
3. It gives you the ability to hide your location from your Internet service provider
4. It allows users to access resources from afar.
How To Use Android’s Built-In VPNs To Obtain Free Internet Without Service
Typically, third-party apps access the unrestricted Internet using VPN service on Android smartphones. However, practically all Android smartphones, particularly those running Android 4.0 and above, have built-in support for various VPNs. Using Android’s built-in VPN software is one of the simplest methods to gain safe access to free public Wi-Fi systems and free Internet. You may be asking how to utilize VPN-free internet on Android at this point. To do so, you’ll need first to learn how to access free Internet with a VPN on an Android tablet without using third-party software.
PPTP and L2TP VPNs are supported natively on your Android tablet. You can use these built-in VPNs to obtain free Android internet without installing third-party apps. But the point is how to use this built-in capability to get free Android internet. First, you must set up a VPN in your Android settings. Here’s a step-by-step tutorial on setting up an Android VPN.
How To Setup VPN For Free Internet On Your Android Tablet
Droid VPN is a well-known VPN program that can access the Internet for free on Android without having a sim card.
The steps to take for the setup are as follows:
1. On your Android smartphone, download and install the Droid VPN program;
2. Create an account by entering your Username, Password, and Email Address;
3. Next, navigate to Connection Settings and choose TCP as the connection protocol.
4. Now, you should see ‘HTTP Headers.’ To enable HTTP Headers, click it and tick the box.
5. Type “Host:get.wynk.in/X-Online-Host:get.wynk.in/” in Custom HTTP Headers and click OK;
6. Select any accessible connection in the ‘DroidVPN’ app;
7. When you click ‘Connect,’ you’ll be connected to Droid VPN;
- Use SIMO App
What Exactly Is SIMO?
In a nutshell, SIMO is a virtual data technology that connects you to the Internet without using a SIM card or even Wi-Fi. When installing SIMO on a compatible phone, you may access the Internet without a SIM card in over 130 countries and regions.
SIMO’s Features And Benefits
1. You don’t need to put a SIM card on your tablet while utilizing SIMO. You don’t need to switch on your data connection, even with a sim card. It just functions with or without a SIM card.
2. You will be able to use several networks using SIMO. You won’t get locked into a contract with a specific network provider. You could see Airtel NG connected once, but Glo, MTN, or 9mobile network connectivity the next time you connect.
3. When you use SIMO, you pay as you go. There are no contracts, no paperwork, and no restrictions.
4. The best thing is that as a new user, you’ll get free 10GB trial data for the first month of using the SIMO App.
5. SIMO provides a service that is free of roaming charges. No matter where you travel, you pay a modest amount for data. There will be no unexpected roaming fees or high-cost foreign phone plans.
How Do You Get The SIMO App To Work On Your Tablet?
1. First and foremost, download the SIMO app.
2. Enable your phone Wi-Fi connection
3. On your compatible tablet, launch the SIMO app.
4. Create an account with your email address, social media profile, or phone number.
5. After logging in successfully, switch off your Wi-Fi and use the ‘Connect’ option on the SIMO webpage to connect your phone to a local network.
6. After your free 10GB trial data gets used up, you must purchase a data plan on the SIMO app to continue receiving further data services.
3. Use Wi-Fi
Wi-Fi refers to a collection of wireless network technologies.
Wireless networks allow computers and other internet-connected devices to communicate with one another. They are used to provide access to the Internet.
Wi-Fi gets used by tablets, cellphones, computers, printers, smart TVs, and other devices to function correctly.
They were all previously linked to the internet access point through wires.
They now function correctly without wires, making our lives easier.
How Does Wi-Fi Work?
Wireless network protocols get used in making the Wi-Fi operate.
Protocols, often known as “communication protocols,” are rules that govern how data gets conveyed.
On the other hand, Wi-Fi is a beautiful concept: it leverages these protocols and radio waves to communicate data between adjacent devices while also providing internet access.
Is The SIM Card Required For Wi-Fi Connection?
“No,” is the short response. Consider a smart TV, a tablet, or even your laptop computer. There are no SIM slots, much alone SIM cards, on any of them. Despite this, they connect to Wi-Fi.
Wireless drivers get included with every smartphone (the software necessary for a piece of hardware to run). As a result, they may all connect to Wi-Fi without using a SIM card.
On the other hand, A SIM card is an essential component of every mobile phone. You won’t need to be near a wireless router to connect to the Internet with a SIM card. It is entirely dependent on your data plan.
Almost all data plans now include a substantial amount of internet data that you can use to browse the web and social media, respond to emails, and so on.
4. Using A Dongle That Supports Ethernet Cable
If you own one of Samsung’s most recent tablets, you’re probably familiar with the concept of utilizing a Dongle. A dongle is an add-on attachment that connects to your phone, laptop, or tablet and allows you to connect additional devices or peripherals to it.
Similarly, dongles for tablets allow them to connect to the Internet through an ethernet connection. These dongles are connected to your tablet by Bluetooth or a cable that plugs into the tablet’s USB Type C or Micro USB charging connector.
The installation procedure for such dongles is straightforward and entertaining. Most of these dongles have a plug-and-play interface that requires no other software or setups. You only need to plug your ethernet cable into the dongle. Then, using Bluetooth or a cable connection, attach this dongle to your tablet, and you’re ready to go.
Without a sim card, this is arguably the most effective and fastest means of accessing the Internet on your tablet. However, there are certain downsides, such as the requirement to carry a dongle with you at all times. These dongles are also widely available on Amazon.
5. Tethering Using Bluetooth
If you’re in a crisis and desperately need to utilize the Internet on your Tablet PC, this solution will come in handy. It shares your phone’s or any other internet-enabled device’s internet connection with your tablet over Bluetooth. This feature is present on practically all modern smartphones and computers.
All you need is an active internet connection on your phone or laptop, and your tablet must be able to connect through Bluetooth. The remainder of the procedure is straightforward. You need to activate the Internet on the device you’re using and pair it with your tablet through Bluetooth. After that, you must enable Bluetooth tethering on your tablet, and you are ready to share the Internet on your tablet without any issues.
The major disadvantage of the approach is that Bluetooth does not enable high data transmission speeds; therefore, your speed may get restricted. This option is an excellent emergency option if you have an active internet connection on your cell phone or laptop that you want to share with your tablet but don’t have a sim card on it.
Who doesn’t appreciate free Internet these days? However, the security of your privacy is essential; therefore, utilize those programs that may allow you access to free Internet while still providing protection. When utilizing free Wi-Fi, ensure you use a VPN service so that no one can see where you are and what you are doing on the Internet, including hackers and internet service providers.