Facebook is the largest social media platform that allows users to connect and share with family and friends online. Facebook is an American social media and technology company founded by Mark Zuckerberg in February 2004. In Facebook users can make posts, comments, share photographs, post links to news, or other interesting content from the web, chat live, and watch a short video, and many more. One of the very popular and widely used features of Facebook is instant messaging. Users can send and receive messages using the Facebook Messenger app.
One of the key features of Facebook Messenger is; the user can organize his/her conversations by archiving messages. Archiving messages doesn’t mean you have deleted the message; it means saving and put the conversations away in a different folder. There are many Facebook users who don’t know where to find and see the archived messages on Facebook Messenger. If you are experiencing the same problem then you have come to the right place. This article will help you learn how you can view archived messages on Facebook messenger Android. Let’s find out!
Features Of Facebook Messenger
1. Messenger allows users to send text, pictures, and videos
2. You can make a voice call or video call
3. You can send and request money from the messenger app
4. Facebook Messenger app lets the user play different games
5. You can share your location thanks to Messenger’s built-in location-sharing feature
6. You can add friends instantly with your profile code
7. You can chat with Messenger bots and receive news, play games, and many more
8. Facebook Messenger supports secret conversations that nobody outside of conversation will see
9. You can customize your conversations to add a different flavor
10. Messenger supports scribble chat and you can turn your messages into fun 3D animations
11. You can also send audio recordings via Facebook Messenger
How To See Archived Messages On Facebook Messenger Android
You can easily view the archived message on the Messenger app by searching for a chat or friend’s name. But in this way, you can’t view a list of archived messages. If you have to view the list of archived messages then you have to use the Facebook website. Now follow these methods to see archived messages on the messenger app on Android:
1. First, open the Facebook messenger app on your mobile and login into your account
2. Now tap on the Home button on the bottom left of the screen
3. Then tap the search bar on the top of the screen
4. Now type the name of the “archived messages” recipient on the search bar
5. If you are looking for a group chat then enter any member’s name on the search bar
6. You will see the archived messages, tap and see the message
How To See The List Of Archived Messages On Facebook
We already know that we can’t see the list of archived messages from the Messenger app. But from Facebook for desktop, we can easily check the list of archived messages. Now follow these simple steps:
1. First, open a browser on your computer and visit Facebook.com
2. Now open Messages at the top of the Menu bar
3. A drop-down menu will appear and from there select “See All in Messenger” at the bottom
4. Now you will see the Settings button with the gear icon on the top left of the page
5. Then, click the setting button and select Archived Threads
6. Now you will see the list of your all archived messages
How To Unarchive An Archived Message On Facebook Messenger Android
There is no way you can un-archive an archived message on Facebook Messenger for Android. But you can un-archive an archived message on Facebook from your android phone using any browser available on your phone. Follow these steps:
1. First, open a browser on your mobile
2. Now visit Facebook.com
3. Then click on the message icon
4. Now select “All Message” from the available option
5. From there, select “Archived Message” and you will see all the messages
6. Now click on a message and select the “X” button to unarchive the message
How To Archive A Conversation In Messenger On Android
1. First, open the Messenger app on your Android phone
2. Then tap the Home icon to see the conversations
3. Now press and hold the conversation that you want to archive
4. From the available options select “Archive” and the message will archive
These are some proven methods to view the archived message on Facebook messenger on Android as well as how you can unarchive the messages. If you have any queries regarding this topic then leave your question in the comment section. I will get to you!
How Do I View Messages That Have Been Deleted From My Facebook Messenger Account?
This process is aimed at people who want to know how they can view messages that have been deleted from their Facebook Messenger account. There is a two-step process for this that will be discussed in detail below. The first step includes logging in to your Facebook account and then going into the ‘Messenger’ tab on the left-hand side of your screen. Once there, select ‘deleted messages’.
How Do I Know If Messages Have Been Deleted From My Facebook Messenger Account?
Many people have Facebook Messenger for instant communication with friends and family. However, there are some people who are worried that others will take their conversations off of Facebook or delete them. If you want to know if messages have been deleted from your account, you can ask the person you are messaging what they say about their chat history, check on your device’s settings, or look on social media.
How Do I Delete Messages From My Facebook Messenger Account?
Facebook is constantly reinventing itself to stay on top of the game. This time, it’s the Facebook Messenger app which has recently been updated with a new feature that allows you to delete messages within 10 minutes of sending them. When someone sends you annoying or offensive messages on Facebook, you can now delete them before they ruin your day.
No more embarrassing conversations will be left on your phone for anyone to see thanks to this new feature.
With so many people using Facebook Messenger to communicate with one another, it can be hard to keep track of all the messages you have received. Luckily, there are a few ways you can delete your old messages from your Facebook account. Here are three of the most popular ways:
-Delete individual messages-If you only want to delete one or two messages, you can do this easily by selecting the message and clicking “Remove”.
How Do I View The Archived Messages On Facebook Messenger?
There is no need to scroll through pages of old messages in order to find the one you’re looking for. Facebook has enabled an easy way to view archived messages without having to do much scrolling. The process will provide steps on how to view archived messages on Facebook Messenger.
When you are in conversation with someone, click on “More” in the top right corner of the conversation window. There will be an option labeled “Archive.
How Do I Find The Archived Messages On Facebook Messenger?
In order to find your archived messages on Facebook Messenger, you’ll need to open up the Facebook app and then click on the hamburger menu in the top-left corner. Once you’re in “Messages,” press “Archived” at the bottom of the screen. For a quick summary of your messages, select “Last 7 Days.