iPhone is a very popular smartphone developed by Apple and it runs the iOS operating system (OS). iPhone was first released on June 29, 2007, and since then the iPhone has come a long way and it became popular among users because of its security and other unique features. There are many ways you can upload a video to YouTube from the iPhone.
YouTube is the world’s largest video streaming platform where you can watch your favorite movies, TV shows, and other videos for free. YouTube was founded on February 14, 2005, and since then, its popularity is on the rise. It requires an internet connection to watch videos from YouTube. But you can watch YouTube videos without the internet only if you have downloaded the video.
There are many ways you can upload YouTube videos from your iPhone. iPhone has some apps for uploading videos, and there are other third-party apps available to upload the video from iPhone to Youtube. So, in this article, I will show you a few ways to upload any videos from iPhone to YouTube. Let’s check them out.
Method 1 – Upload Videos To YouTube From IPhone With YouTube IOS App
YouTube iOS App lets the user record new videos and upload them on YouTube or upload existing videos to YouTube from the iPhone. This app supports the built-in camera app of the iPhone to record videos. Now follow these simple steps:
1. If you don’t have this app installed on your iPhone then download and install the app from the Apple store
2. Once the download is completed open the app on your iPhone and signs in to your account
3. Now tap on the Camera icon and allow YouTube to access your camera and photos
4. Then you will see three options to choose from: Record, Go Live, and existing videos
5. Now select a video and there will be some enhancements options available:
a) You can trim your video. So if your video is excessively long then you can trim the video to the perfect length
b) You can also add music to your video
c) You can apply different filters by tapping the filter/magic icon
d) After the editing, add a title and a description to your video
e) You can add a title with a max of 100 characters and a description with a max of 5,000 characters
6. Then select the privacy option for your video:
a) Public: anyone can view the video
b) Unlisted: the video will not be listed
c) Private: only you can view it
d) Finally, your video will start uploading
Method 2 – Upload Videos To YouTube With YouTube Capture App
Youtube capture is a very popular app to upload Youtube videos on Youtube. This app is very simple to use and you can easily upload videos from your iPhone. Now follow the below instructions:
1. First, download and install the YouTube Capture app from the Apple Store
2. Now launch the app on your iPhone
3. From the app, you can choose to either record a video and then upload or upload an existing video to YouTube
4. From the bottom right corner of your mobile screen tap on the Folder Icon to browse your existing videos
5. Now tap on the video that you want to upload or record a new video
6. Now from the upload option give the video a title and select which social media you want to share the video
7. Then tap on the Share button in the upper right corner of your mobile screen
8. Now the video will start processing and it will take a few times to upload the video
Method 3 – Use The Photos App To Upload Videos To YouTube
This method is very simple. In this method, you don’t have to use any app or install any third-party apps. You can directly upload the video to Youtube from your iPhone. Follow these simple steps:
1. First, open the Photos app on your iPhone
2. Now find the video that you want to upload and then select it
3. Then tap on the Share button and from the available options select Youtube
4. If you aren’t signed in to your Goggle account then you will be prompted to sign in
5. Now add the video title and description
6. Finally, tap on the Upload button to upload the video
I hope this article helps you upload a video to your Youtube account from your iPhone. If you are facing any problem while applying the above methods then leave a message in the comment section. Our experts will provide you the solutions. Feel free to share the article with your friends and family.
How Do I Upload A Video To YouTube From My iPad?
If you have a YouTube account, uploading a video from your iPad is a quick and easy process! Simply open the YouTube app on your device, click record, and press stop when you’re done. Once your video is uploaded, it will be posted to your YouTube channel automatically.
Why Do You Need To Upload A Video To Youtube From iPhone?
You might wonder why you would need to upload a video from your iPhone. Well, Youtube is one of the largest video hosting sites in existence, and uploading your videos to their site will help them get seen more. This is especially helpful if you are just starting out with video content creation for business or personal reasons.
Uploading your videos can also be helpful because it allows you to edit them on any device that has the Youtube app installed.
How Do I Download A Video From My iPhone To My Computer?
If you want to download a video from your iPhone to your computer, it is important that you have a USB cable to connect the two devices. Once you have connected the two devices, simply open up iTunes and drag your video into an empty playlist.
Can I Upload Videos To Youtube Without A YouTube Account?
Although Youtube is a video-sharing site, anyone can upload videos. Uploading videos to Youtube without an account is as simple as signing up for a free account with a different social media platform.
The first step in uploading a video to Youtube without creating an account is creating a profile on a different social media network. Linking the profile with Youtube allows the user to upload videos and comment on videos that have been uploaded by other users.
I’m William Shands, a tech enthusiast with a Bachelor’s in Information Technology from Georgia Institute of Technology. As an IT Support Specialist at Urban Outfitters, I’m immersed in the world of technology daily. My passion for apps led me to create TechBiva.Com, where I offer detailed reviews of the latest smartphone apps and games. Join me in exploring the ever-evolving landscape of mobile technology!