Android phones play a very important role in our work lives, and we want to use our Android phones for bigger tasks, for example transferring large video files. A lot of Android phones allow users to send their videos attached to an SMS but if the file is too large then you can’t send them. Moreover, you can’t send a large video via mail because the highest you can send via mail is 34 MB (Outlook.com).
Video is largely used multimedia and there are times we want to share large video files with our friends and family. But sharing large video files via SMS and mail is not possible on Android devices. So how can you share large videos on Android? The answer to this question lies in this article. Read this and learn different techniques to transfer large videos on an Android device.
Send Large Videos Through Text On Android
You can’t send an extremely large video file via text message on Android but you can send the video link instead. It will require Google Drive space. Follow these easy steps:
1. First, launch Google Drive on your Android phone
2. Now login to Google Drive with your Google account
3. Tap the “+” icon and then choose Upload
4. Select the video that you want to upload
5. Press the menu below the video to display options
6. Tap on “Link-sharing off” to activate this sharing link
7. Press the menu again and select the Copy link
Now you can paste the video link in the text message and send it to others. The recipient can click on the video link and download the video.
Send Large Videos Through Mail
You can’t send large video file via Mail but there are different kinds of email apps available that allows user to attach videos to an email, such as Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc. Make sure you compress the large videos before sending them via email. You can use the “Video Compress” app to compress large videos. Now follow these simple steps:
1. First, download and install Video Compress from the Google Play Store
2. Then launch the app; search your videos in the shown folders
3. Select the video to compress
4. Finally, tap Compress Video to reduce your video size
5. Once the compression is complete you can send the video via email.
Send Large Videos From Android To Computer
There are many third-party apps available that will help you send large videos from Android to your computer. FonePawDoTrans is a very popular app and it supports sharing videos as well as photos, music, contacts, SMS, etc. from Android to computer. Follow these steps:
1. First, download and install the FonePawDoTrans on your computer
2. Launch the app on your computer
3. Now connect your devices to the computer via a USB cable
4. Then click Video on the left sidebar and you will see the videos on your Android
5. Now select the video that you want to transfer
6. Then right-click the video and select Export to PC
7. Wait a few moments to send your video from your Android to PC
Apps To Send Large Videos On Android
There are various apps available that will allow you to send large videos on Android. Our experts have analyzed and picked a few apps for your consideration. Let’s check them out.
This app will help you send large video files from Android. With this app, you can upload 50 GB of the files at once and can create a link for 1 TB. This app uses Wi-Fi technology to share files and hence it is very fast and efficient in transferring large files. It requires a one-time 6-digit key to make the connection between the devices before start sharing files.
1. You can use this tool to share photos and music files
2. You don’t have to depend on the mobile data to send large videos
1. The videos received on the device are not displayed in the gallery
2. The app needs a lot of permissions to work effectively
WeTransfer is the best app currently available in the Google Play Store to transfer large videos. The best part of this app is; you can save the content of other apps inside the WeTransfer app. You can save photos, documents, videos, and other stuff on this app. You can share content directly from this app on different social media platforms like Facebook, WhatsApp, etc.
1. The app is very useful in organizing media
2. This app has a very interactive user interface
3. You can create a link for the media files with this app
1. Sometimes this app doesn’t display the shared file, which is confusing
I hope this article helps you send large videos on an Android device. If you are still facing trouble transferring large files, then feel free to ask any questions in the comment section. Our experts will provide you with the right solution.
1. Is It Possible To Send Large Videos On Android?
We live in a world where we can do anything from our phones, but is it possible to send a large video on Android? The answer is yes! Whether you have an iPhone or Android, there is a way to send videos that are larger than 10MB.
2. Did You Know That There Are Many Different Ways To Send Large Videos On Android Devices?
A great way to send these types of files is by converting them to smaller sizes. However, this sacrifices quality and can cause the video to be choppy. A better way would be to use an internet-based service like Dropbox or Google Drive. These services allow users to upload files and then share the link with others making it significantly easier for users who want to send big files.
3. Can I Send A Large Video To Someone Else Using The App?
In today’s society, we have the ability to send a lot of information around the world in a matter of seconds. This is a blessing and a curse because no one wants to sit through a cumbersome email going back and forth with someone for one video.
Therefore, there are apps that let you Livestream your phone screen on your iPhone live or go into another person’s phone and take videos from their phone.
4. What Happens If I Don’t Have Enough Storage Space On My Device?
Storage space on smartphones and tablets is a precious commodity. It’s the most precious resource that we rely on for our device; we can’t function without it-and yet we’re throwing them all away every year. However, there is a solution for this problem: Cloud storage. Cloud storage offers the convenience of having all of your files available to you from any device as long as you have an internet connection.
I’m William Shands, a tech enthusiast with a Bachelor’s in Information Technology from Georgia Institute of Technology. As an IT Support Specialist at Urban Outfitters, I’m immersed in the world of technology daily. My passion for apps led me to create TechBiva.Com, where I offer detailed reviews of the latest smartphone apps and games. Join me in exploring the ever-evolving landscape of mobile technology!