Contact is a person’s private or personal information that includes phone number, email id, office address, etc., and other people, businesses, or entities can use this information to reach out to the individual. There were times when people used to carry phonebooks to write down phone numbers and other contact information. But nowadays you can save phone numbers and contact information on mobile phones and don’t have to worry about losing or forgetting the phone numbers.
There are times when we might accidentally delete a phone number from our Android phone. Sometimes an unintentional click can cause this issue and it could be a nerve-wracking incident if we don’t have a proper backup. Moreover, if you don’t have any way to retrieve the number from that person then you might be looking for ways to recover the deleted contacts from your Android phone, right?
If your answer is yes then you should read this article. In this article, I have shown how you can recover deleted phone numbers on Android. Make sure you read the article thoroughly and follow the steps accordingly to retrieve the lost phone number.
Check If The Contacts Have Really Deleted
Before digging into the solutions first check and confirm if the contacts have really been deleted from your Android phone. Sometimes the contacts didn’t delete and you need to make sure that you have displayed all your contacts. Follow these simple steps:
1. First, open the “Contacts” app from your Android phone
2. Now tap on the “menu” button on the top right corner
3. From there choose “Settings”
4. Then select “Contacts to Display”
5. Now select “All Contacts”
Now return to your contact and find out if you got the lost contacts back or not. If you find the lost contact then your contact was not deleted but hidden. However, if you still don’t find the contact then you can try the following methods to restore the deleted phone number.
How To Retrieve Deleted Phone Numbers On Android Using MobiKin Doctor For Android
MobiKin Doctor for Android is an excellent Android contacts recovery app and this app is very easy to use. With this app, you can preview all the missing or deleted contact information from the phone’s memory. This app is compatible with most of the smartphone brands with the Android operating system. Now, before you use this app, you need to root your device fast. Now follow these steps:
1. First, download and install the MobiKin Doctor for Android on your computer
2. Once the app is installed, open the app on your computer
3. Now connect the mobile to the computer using a USB cable
4. Then authorize the connection on your phone by taping the allow button
5. Now click the “Contacts” option and tap “Next” from the application
6. Now the app will start scanning your entire contacts list from your phone memory
7. Once the scanning is completed tap on “Only display the deleted item(s)”
8. Here you will see all the deleted contacts of your phone
9. Now select the number that you want to restore by clicking on the “Recover” button
10. The contact will retrieve to your Android phone
How To Retrieve Deleted Contacts From Gmail On Android
1. First, log in to your Google account from your web browser
2. From the Gmail drop-down menu Click on Contacts
3. From there click on “More”
4. Now click on Restore Contacts
5. Click a time frame to restore the contacts
6. From the “Custom Restore” you can retrieve contacts from as far back as 29 days, 23 hours, and 59 minutes ago
7. Now click the Restore button
8. From your Android phone, now go to Settings
9. From there tap on App
10. Then click Google
11. Now click on the account that your contacts are associated with
12. Then click on the Menu button and then tap Sync now
13. Wait few moments for Sync and you will get back the lost contacts
How To Retrieve Deleted Phone Numbers On Android Using Phone Rescue
PhoneRescue is a very popular Android data recovery tool. With this app, you can easily find and retrieve deleted contacts on your Android phone. Follow these steps:
1. First, download and install the PhoneRescue for Android on your computer
2. Open the app and contact your Android phone with the computer via USB cable
3. Now click the “Contacts” option and tap “Next” from the application
4. Now the app will start scanning your entire contacts list from your phone memory
5. Once the scanning is completed you will see all the deleted contacts of your Android phone
6. Now select contact that you want to retrieve and click the button at the right corner to rover the contacts to your Android phone
All the above methods are tested by our team of experts and they are 100 percent working on Android phones. Let us know which method you have tried to retrieve deleted phone numbers on Android. Feel free to share this article with your friends and family.
1. Can I Retrieve Deleted Phone Numbers On My Android Device?
Android phones have a feature that allows users to delete contacts from their handset. The most recent versions of the operating system also have the ability to restore contacts from a phone’s SIM card. If someone deletes a contact from a phone, the individual can either go back and retrieve it or download a third-party app to find them easily.
2. Are You Worried About The Safety Of Your Phone Number?
Recently, a major phone company has been making headlines as dozens of people complained that their personal information was made public. Their account passwords had been compromised and they were left with no other option but to change them. If you have been considering changing your personal information for a while now, this seems like a good time to finally do it.
The first thing you need to do is log into your account on the company’s website.
3. How Do I Recover My Deleted Phone Number?
The more of our lives that are taken online, the more likely it is that we will lose something important. In the case of our phones, there are a few things you can do to locate or recover your deleted phone number. If you have a SIM card on your phone, you can contact the company that issued it for assistance. If not, then there is a free resource for restoring contacts from iCloud.
4. How Do I Retrieve Deleted Numbers On My Android?
It might sound like something out of a spy movie, but it’s possible to retrieve deleted numbers on your Android. The process is actually quite simple and takes only a few minutes to complete. Your first step will be to download an app called PhoneRescue. This app has been created by an expert team that has years of experience retrieving data from smartphones.