Text messaging is a common feature of smartphones and text message has made our communication process very efficient and convenient. People use text messages for personal, family, business, and social purposes. Generally, text message contains general information or business information. Days are gone when people wrote a letter to convey their message or share information. Now people can send text messages from their smartphones and can store the messages for later use.
There are times when we might accidentally delete a text message from our Android phone. Sometimes an unintentional click can cause this issue and it could be a nerve-wracking incident if we don’t have a proper backup. In that case, you might be looking for ways to recover the deleted text messages from your Android phone, right?
If your answer is yes then you should read this article. In this article, I have shown how you can recover deleted text messages on Android without a computer. Make sure you read the article thoroughly and follow the steps accordingly to retrieve the lost text message.
How To Recover Deleted Text Messages On Android Using GT Recovery
GT Recovery is a very popular Android data recovery app. This app not only recovers deleted text messages but also helps you recover many other kinds of files on your Android device. Some of the key features of this app are:
1. Supports multiple volume formats
2. Multiple system support
3. Recover different types of data
4. Supports previews of your recovered images and videos
Now follow these simple steps:
1. First, download and install the GT Recovery app on your Android device from the Play Store
2. Now launch the app on your Android phone
3. Now from the home screen of the app tap on the Recovery SMS option
4. From the next screen run the “Scan” to scan your mobile for deleted messages
5. The app will scan your mobile for recoverable messages
6. Once the scan is completed you will see deleted text messages
7. Select the messages that you want to recover and click “Recover Selected SMS”
8. Finally, check the recovered text messages on your Android phone
How To Recover Deleted Text Messages On Android Using Dr.fone App
Dr.fone is another popular and widely used data recovery app for Android phones. This app is compatible with most Android brands and you can download the app completely free from Google Play Store. With this app, you can recover deleted text messages as well as other major data types like photos, videos, contacts, etc. Now follow these steps to recover deleted text messages:
1. First, download and install the Dr.fone on your Android device from the Play Store
2. Now launch the app on your Android phone
3. Now from the home screen of the app tap on the“Message Recovery” option
4. Then the app will start scanning your Phone for deleted messages
5. Once the scan is completed you will see deleted text messages
6. Select the messages that you want to recover and click “Recover Selected SMS”
7. Finally, check the recovered text messages on your Android phone
Restore Backup To Recover Deleted Text Messages On Android
When there is unexpected data loss on your Android phone including text messages you can use the “Restore Backup” feature to recover the deleted text messages. With Android phones, you can back up text messages, contacts, and other data to Google Drive. So if you have backed up your Android phone’s data previously then you can restore the backup and recover deleted messages on Android without a PC. Follow these simple steps:
1. First, go to the settings of your mobile
2. Now select General Management
3. Then select Backup & Reset
4. From there tap Factory Data Reset to wipe out all Android data on your mobile
5. Your phone will reboot
6. Once the reboot is completed setting up your phone and sign in with your Google account
7. Here you will see the option to restore the latest backup
8. Now click on the backup that you want to restore and it will restore automatically
9. Now you will see all the deleted messages available on your Android phone
While applying this method you have to remember that all the data that you have created after the backup will be wiped out once you Factory Data Reset your Android phone. So make sure you have everything back up before applying this method.
The above methods are tested by our experts and they are 100 percent working. Feel free to ask any questions if you are facing trouble while trying any of the above methods. Our experts will provide solutions to your problems!
1. How Do I Recover Deleted Text Messages On Android Without Computer?
If you’re looking for a way to recover deleted text messages on Android without a computer, the first thing you need to do is check your phone’s system settings to see if you have an option for backing up your data. However, it’s also possible that the backup won’t include text messages. If you don’t find this option in your settings, make sure to take a screenshot of all texts before proceeding. Next, download the SMS Recovery app and install it on your device.
2. How Do I Recover Deleted Text Messages On Android Without Backup?
It’s easy to delete text messages on Android with your fingers. However, if the messages are important to you, you may want to recover them. There are a few methods that can be used to retrieve deleted texts on Android. If you have Google Photos installed on your phone, this service can help you restore old photos and video clips including texts. Another option is to factory reset your device which will erase everything from your phone including texts.
3. How Do I Recover Deleted Text Messages On Android Without Recovery?
Recently, many people have been experiencing problems with recovering important text messages from their Android devices. This is a common problem that can be easily avoided by backing up your device with an app like Google Drive. Hopefully, this article will help you find a solution to recover lost or deleted texts on Android.
4. How Do I Recover Deleted Text Messages On Android Without Rooting My Phone?
Sometimes messages get lost in the black hole of an Android. Luckily, there are some steps you can take to recover messages without rooting your phone. One way is to use Google Voice (GV) to recover messages. GV messages are automatically backed up with your Google account and will save any text message sent or received on your phone. To access these messages, go to https://voice.google.com/settings/messages?