A webinar is an engaging online meeting, presentation, video workshop, lecture where a speaker or small group of speakers delivers it to a large audience in real-time. In a webinar, participants can submit questions, respond to polls using different interactive tools. Webinars are different from meeting tools as well as different from traditional streaming media like videos where the audiences don’t have a chance to engage with the content. If you are a Mac user then there are various ways you can record a Webinar. Read this article for the details.
Benefits Of A Recorded Webinar
1. The biggest benefit of a recorded webinar is; you only have to record the webinar once and then you can use it over and over.
2. You can edit the recorded webinar and eliminate any mistakes, improve the video quality, improve the audio quality, etc.
3. You can present a perfect and staller webinar to your audience without any technical glitches.
4. You can use auto-pilot to deliver your webinar easily to your audience as well as schedule your webinar to be replayed at a specific time and date.
5. The recorded webinar lets you repurpose or reuse it as a low-cost product.
6. You can use the recorded webinar as a bonus for large programs like online courses.
7. With the recorded webinar you can target a large audience in different time zones.
8. The recorded webinar can save a lot of time as you can record several webinars in a single setup.
How To Record A Webinar On Mac
You can directly record a webinar from your Mac computer or you can use different webinar recording software to record a webinar. The process of recording a webinar on a Mac computer is very easy; you don’t have to be a professional to use this software.
Method 1 – Record A Webinar On Mac Using QuickTime
QuickTime is a built-in screen recorder for a Mac computer developed by Apple Inc. With this software, you can easily record a webinar. Now follow these simple steps:
1. First, go to the application folder of your Mac computer
2. Now launch the QuickTime app and click on the File Menu
3. From the File, menu click on the “New Screen Recording” option
4. A small window will appear where you can check if the microphone is selected or not
5. Now click on the red button to start recording the screen and it will record everything including the audio
Method 2 – Capture A Webinar On Mac Using FonePaw Screen Recorder
FonePaw is an excellent webinar recorder and it is available for both Windows and Mac computers. This app is very simple and easy to use. You can record a webinar as long as you want; there is no time limit for this app. You can also take a screenshot of the webinar while recording videos which is very convenient. Moreover, with the FonePaw app, you can show or hide mouse actions as per your choice. Now follow these simple instructions:
1. First, download and install the FonePaw Screen Recorder on your Mac computer. This app is free to download and small in size.
2. Once the installation is completed launch the app on your computer.
3. Now you have to configure the webinar recording settings.
4. If you only want to record the webinar then click on Advanced Recorder > Lock and record window > select the app.
5. Now go to the mouse setting and choose whether to include the mouse cursor in the webinar recording or not.
6. Then check if the system sound and microphone are turned on for the webinar recording.
7. Now click on the “REC” to start recording the webinar
8. Once the recording is completed, click the Stop button to end the recording
9. Then go to output settings and select where you want to save the recorded webinar and click OK
Method 3 – Record A Webinar On Mac Using ezTalks
ezTalks is a simple and hassle-free app that lets you record a webinar on a Mac computer. With his app, you can host a webinar, share your screen, message participants, and do many more things. It has a clean interface and here are the steps you should follow while recoding webinar:
1. First, download and install ezTalks on your computer
2. Once the installation is completed launch the app and creates an account
3. Now sign in with your ezTalks email and password and a window will open
4. Then select the Webinar option and you will be redirected to the web dashboard to create your webinar
5. Now test your sound and then click the “Record” button to record the webinar
6.. Once the webinar is over, click the stop button to end the recording
7. Finally, save the recording on your computer
There are so many ways you can record a webinar on your Mac computer. But the methods that I have discussed above are the easiest of all and they are most effective. Let us know which method you have applied to capture a webinar so our readers can find an overview of that method.
How Do I Record A Webinar On My PC?
If you’re interested in how to record a webinar on your PC, read on. You can use programs like Camtasia Studio or Screencast-O-Matic to take snapshots of your screen and record the audio and video during the webinar. If you don’t already have a tool for recording webinars on your PC, we recommend Camtasia Studio.
Why Would I Want To Record A Webinar?
There are many benefits to recording webinars. Webinars are an effective way for businesses to communicate with their customers to promote products, tell stories about the company, answer questions, and share information. Recording a webinar provides potential customers with additional ways to consume your content. The webinar can be viewed anytime on-demand and shared all over social media.
Is It Possible To Record A Webinar On Mac?
Many people wonder if they can record webinars on their Mac. The answer is yes! There are many free tools available to either record your webinar or to make it interactive with the audience. To learn more, keep reading…
With the proliferation of online education platforms like MOOCs (Massive Online Open Courses), universities and companies alike are finding themselves investing in technology that allows for video conferencing and webinars to take place.
How Long Can I Record A Webinar For?
In today’s business world, the ability to record a webinar for as long as possible is an important feature. The best practices are to consider an hour-long recording duration, with the option to provide the replay for just one hour. The disadvantages of providing a longer webinar can be that attendees who arrive late may miss important information, and also that there is less opportunity for questions and answers.