Gmail is a very popular free email service developed by Google. Gmail was first launched on April 1, 2004. In modern communication, Email plays a very important role in business communication because it is fast, cheap, accessible, and easily replicated.Moreover, we can access Email from any kind of device with an internet connection.
Most of the people around the world prefer Gmail and there is a built-in app available for Android devices. So android users can easily check mail from their Android phones. Nowadays most of the communications happen in the mail and every day we also get a lot of promotional mail from different sources like online shops, online services, offers, free trials, etc. Therefore, a huge number of emails stored in our Gmail every day and consuming Google Drive space.
The problem with the Android Gmail app is, you can’t select all messages at once and delete them. And we know how much time-consuming it is to delete every mail individually. In this article, I have shown how you can delete all Gmail emails at once on Android. Follow these steps and delete all Gmail emails conveniently from your Android device.
Advantage Of Email Communication
A recent survey showed about 2.8 million emails are sent every second. The statistics show what contribution email plays in our daily communication as well as business communication. There are lots of advantages of Email. Some of the key advantages of Email are:
1. Email is easy to use and it frees us from the tedious task of managing data for daily use
2. Thanks to the email we can easily manage our contacts, send mails quickly, maintain our mail history, and store the required mails, etc.
3. You can deliver an email instantly and anywhere across the globe. There is nothing that can match the e-mail in terms of speed
4. An email comes with the subject line so you can easily prioritize the mails
5. The security of the email is excellent. It makes email one of the secured ways of communication
6. In an email, you can easily use the previous mail as a reference which is very convenient
7. You can send automated emails using special programs
8. You can send colorful greeting cards and interesting pictures via mail
9. You can send the same mail to any number of people thus saves a lot of time
Features Of Gmail
Gmail is very popular across the world because of its amazing features. Let’s take a look at some of the key features of Gmail:
1. With Gmail, you can schedule emails to be sentwhenever you like
2. You can move emails across tabs, snooze emails, mute conversations, open emails in a new window and many more
3. You can drag conversation threads between categories to re-categorize your messages
4. Gmail supports smart compose to make your email conversation more convenient
5. You can send and request money in your Gmail messages on the web
6. With Gmail, you can limit message copying and download as well as can add an optional expiry time
7. You can set alerts to appear for “high priority” emails and it supports both Android and iOS
8. Gmail supports offline so you can download the mails and check them anywhere anytime
9. You can save attachment that comes with mail to Google Drive
10. Gmail has built-in Google Translate so you can easily translate your mail to your preferred language
Methods To Delete All Gmail Emails At Once On Android
There are two methods available to delete all Gmail at a time on Android devices. The first method is to delete multiple emails at once and it is a very efficient way to delete all Gmail emails. The other method is beneficial for everyday email management.
Delete All Gmail Email
1. First, open the Gmail app from your device
2. Now go to the folder where all emailsare
3. Tap the icon to the left of an email you want to delete or, press and hold the message to select it
4. Now, select other emails that you want to remove from Gmail
5. Finally, tap the delete icon to delete all the selected mails
Swipe Action To Delete Gmail
The swipe action helps you delete a single email very quickly. Follow these steps:
1. First, open the Gmail app from your device
2. Tap the three-lined menu at the top left of Gmail, and then select Settings
3. Go to General settings and then select Swipe actions
4. Tap Change for the Right swipe or Left swipe, and choose Delete
5. Now go back to emails and then swipe the correct direction to delete emails
I hope you find this article helpful and learn how you can delete bulk emails at a time on Android devices. Feel free to share this article with your friends and family to help them know these methods.
How Do I Delete All Emails In My Gmail Account At Once On Android?
This question has been asked by many people. Deleting all emails from your Gmail account can feel overwhelming and tedious, but luckily there is a way to do it in a quick and efficient manner. All you need to do is open the Gmail app on your Android phone, then click on Settings within the app. Next click on “Delete options” then select “Delete Messages from Inbox”.
How Do I Delete All Emails In My Gmail Account On My iPhone?
If you want to delete emails in your Gmail account, you can do so on your iPhone, but many people don’t know how to do it. Here are the steps: Go into the Settings App and find Mail. Choose Gmail as your Account. Scroll down until you find the Delete button settings and toggle off the Show delete button. This will prevent the delete option from appearing on the top of every email that pops up.
How Do I Delete All Emails In My Gmail Account On My Windows?
Windows users can delete all emails from a Gmail account by going to the Gmail website and going to the settings icon on the top right. From there, go to general settings, then scroll down and click the button that says “delete your account”. Once you have done this, follow the instructions as they are given to you on screen.
Can I Go Back And Delete An Email?
The question of whether or not you can go back and delete an email has lingered for years. The answer, unfortunately, is no. Unlike deleting a document on your computer where the file will still exist in some capacity, once an email is sent it is gone. If you want to save the email in case you need it later, you can print it or take a screenshot of it.