Guitar Hero 5 is a very popular music rhythm game where you can play your music. It is the fifth game of this series, and it was published in 2009 by Activation. In this game, a player uses a guitar-shaped game controller to simulate playing the lead, bass guitar, and rhythm guitar across numerous rock music songs. You can also play classic tunes or bass on the guitar. If you are looking for the latest Guitar Hero 5 cheats then you are in the right place. Read the article to get all the inside info, cheats, tips, tricks about Guitar Hero 5.
When you complete a requirement you will receive trophies. In this game, you can get a total of 37 Bronze Trophies, 11 Silver Trophies, 1 Gold Trophy, and 1 Platinum Trophy. Let’s check them out!
1. Complete a song with an average individual multiplier above 4x: Above And Beyond (Bronze)
2. Play a song with 4 Bass Guitarists: All Four Bass Are Belong to Us (Bronze)
3. Play a song with 4 Vocalists: Barbershop (Bronze)
4. Complete 100 songs in Quickplay: Box Set (Bronze)
5. Complete 5 band challenges at Gold or better: Challenge of the Supergroup (Bronze)
6. 5 Star ‘Ex-Girlfriend’, ‘Send A Little Love Token’ and ‘Only Happy When It Rains’ as a Vocalist: Chanteuse (Bronze)
7. Achieve a maxed out band multiplier as a standard band: Crank It Up To 11 (Silver)
8. Fill your Rock Meter all the way: Crowd Pleaser (Bronze)
9. Create a custom instrument: Customizer (Bronze)
10. Came alive: Did You Finish As We Did? (Bronze)
11. Play a song with 4 Drummers: Drumline (Bronze)
12. Read 5 Tooltips in GHMix: Explore the Studio Space (Bronze)
13. Play 10 4-Player RockFest Mode games of any type: Fest Quartet Quest (Bronze)
14. Complete 50 of the challenges at Diamond: Going Diamond (Silver)
15. Complete 50 of the challenges at Gold or better: Going Gold (Silver)
16. Complete 50 of the challenges at Platinum or better: Going Platinum (Silver)
17. Complete a 25-phrase streak as a Vocalist: Iron Lungs (Bronze)
18. Complete 300 songs in Quickplay: Juke Box (Bronze)
19. Play an online match with 8 players, all on the same instrument: Me’nage a` Huit (Bronze)
20. Streak through the entirety of a song in Quickplay or Career: No Mistakes Allowed (Bronze)
21. Gave everyone a chance: Open-Minded (Silver)
22. As a 4 player standard band, all 4 players activate Star Power simultaneously: Our Powers Combined (Bronze)
23. Complete 25 Pro Face-Off matches online (Win or Lose): Outgoing (Bronze)
24. Went super: Over 9000! (Bronze)
25. Earn all of the Bronze, Silver, and Gold Trophies in Guitar Hero 5: Platinum Trophy (Platinum)
26. Make and complete a setlist that is at least 1 hour long: Play It To The Bone (Bronze)
27. Create a music studio song: Producer (Bronze)
28. Complete at least one challenge for every instrument at Gold level or better: Quadruple Threat (Silver)
29. Complete a sponsor gig challenge at Diamond level: Representative (Bronze)
30. Collect 101 Stars in Career: Rising Star (Bronze)
31. Make a standard 8 player Band v Band match online, win or lose: Rocktopus (Bronze)
32. Play at least one song in Quickplay, Career, and each Competitive game type: Sampler Plate (Silver)
33. Earn 500,000 points in a single song as a solo act: Score Big (Bronze)
34. Earn 1,000,000 points in a single song as a solo act or band: Score Bigger (Bronze)
35. Earn 3,000,000 points in a single song as a band: Score Biggest (Silver)
36. Earn 5 or more Stars on a song in Career or Quickplay: Senior Commander (Bronze)
37. Collect 303 Stars in Career: Shooting Star (Bronze)
38. Collect 808 Stars in Career: Star Cluster (Gold)
39. Had a brush with celebrity: Starstruck (Bronze)
40. Play a song with 4 Lead Guitarists: String Quartet (Bronze)
41. Collect 505 Stars in Career: Super Star (Silver)
42. Complete 20 Band Moments: Synchronized (Bronze)
43. Create a band of 4 created rockers and play a song with them locally in Career or Quickplay: The Fabricated Four (Bronze)
44. Unlock every venue in the world, and then some: The Grand Tour (Silver)
45. Complete a 1001 note streak: The Streak (Bronze)
46. Complete Career mode: The Traditional (Silver)
47. Complete 14 songs in Quickplay: What’s an LP? (Bronze)
48. Complete any tutorial’s lesson on a new feature: What’s New? (Bronze)
49. Play 5 encore gigs: You Want More? (Bronze)
50. Collect 25 Stars in Career: Young Star (Bronze)
Guitar Hero 5 Cheats
You can enter the below codes to your controller to activate the desired cheat. Here, G= Green R= Red Y= Yellow B= Blue.
1. R R B Y G G G Y: Air Instruments
2. G G B G G G Y G: All HOPOs
3. G G R R Y B Y B: Always Slide
4. Y G R B B B B R: AutoKick
5. G G R R Y R Y B: Contest Winner 1
6. Y G R G Y B G G: Focus Mode
7. G R G G Y G G G: HUD Free Mode
8. G R Y Y Y B B G: Invisible Characters
9. Y Y B R B G R R: Performance Mode
10. B B G G R G R Y: Unlock All Characters
Special Guest Character Unlocks
There are some guest characters available in this game and you can easily unlock them by following the below steps:
1. Complete the song “No One To Depend On (Live)” on any difficulty, any instrument: Unlock Carlos Santana
2. Complete the song “Ring of Fire” on any difficulty, any instrument: Unlock Johnny Cash
3. Complete the song “Smells Like Teen Spirit” on any difficulty, any instrument: Unlock Kurt Cobain
4. Complete the song “Plug in Baby” on any instrument on any difficulty: Unlock Matt Bellamy
5. Complete the song “I’m Only Happy When It Rains” on any difficulty, any instrument: Shirley Manson
What Is Guitar Hero 5?
Guitar Hero 5 is a video game that players can use as a learning tool for an actual guitar. The video game allows the player to learn how to play the guitar by playing music from their favorite artists and bands, such as Bush, The Beatles, and Nirvana. Players can also make their own custom soundtrack by downloading the software onto their computer and uploading their own songs onto it. This gives them a multitude of options to choose from when playing games with friends or family.
How Do I Get To The Guitar Hero 5 Cheats For Xbox 360?
The Guitar Hero 5 cheats for Xbox 360 may be hard to find, but there are many available. For example, Guitar Hero World Tour and Band Hero both have cheats that can be unlocked by inputting a code into the game. Typing “open the door” into Guitar Hero World Tour and hitting enter will unlock a cheat under the code “special”. On Band Hero, you’ll need to type “all-access pass” and hit enter to unlock the cheat.
How Do I Unlock More Songs On Guitar Hero 5 Cheats For Xbox 360
Guitar Hero 5 includes 43 songs to play, each with an expert difficulty. However, if you want more songs to play, there are two ways to unlock them. The first is by using the in-game money that you earn based on how well you do during the song. The second way is by unlocking specific achievements for Guitar Hero 5. There are 12 achievements that correspond to 12 different songs in the game.
What Is The Difference Between The Guitar Hero 5 And Guitar Hero: Warriors Of Rock?
The Guitar Hero 5 and Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock are two different games. Both games can be played on either Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3, but the content varies. The main difference is that Guitar Hero 5 has more songs to choose from with an additional 100 new songs, while Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock has a story-driven campaign mode.