One of the most popular browsers on the market, Google Chrome has a variety of handy tools and features that can help you do your job better. In this article, we will focus on all of these useful tools.
One of these features is the “Tools” menu which offers a wide range of settings that can make your browsing experience more convenient and practical.
1) Click on three vertical dots in the top right corner and click on it.
2) Scroll down until you see the “More Tools” and “Settings” button and click on it (settings button for more options and More Tools button to explore Task manager, Extensions, and developer tools).
3) Now scroll below the screen, and you should now be able to see all the options you are looking for.
It’s also possible to access these menus by typing chrome://settings/ into your browser’s address bar and pressing enter.
List Of 10 Things You Can Do With Google Chrome
With Google Chrome, you can do a lot of things that you might not have thought of. It allows you to do things like edit your videos, play games, use online shopping as well as install extensions.
A few of the things that Google Chrome does for us are:
1. Add bookmarks and history directly to your browser’s new tab page
2. Add a new tab to any website you visit with a single click
3. Quickly find tabs in the same window or across all of your windows
4. Run multiple browsers at the same time, each on different tabs
5. Hold CTRL + SHIFT + N (Windows), Command + Shift + N (Mac) to open a private window
6. Choose from 10+ themes for your browser toolbar and navigation bar
7. Make any website load super fast by using the built-in proxy server
8. Browse faster by viewing multiple pages in parallel, side-by-side (great for video)
9. Search the web better with bookmarks and search engines
10. Use extensions for different purposes such as adding notes and editing video speeds
20 Ways To Use Chrome Tools To Get Better Internet Browsing Experience
Most of the features in Chrome are geared towards providing a more comfortable browsing experience. But there are a few that you might not know about.
Whether you’re on your desktop or mobile device, here’s a list of twenty features that will make your life a little easier if you choose Google Chrome as your default browser.
1. Fastest download speed and fastest page loading time
2. Toolbars that appear right from the toolbar (to save space)
3. Customization options for your browser (pinned tabs, colors, etc.)
4. Add-ons for productivity and security (Adblock Plus, Adguard)
5. Sync your bookmarks across all devices
6. Auto saving of your passwords
7. 3D touch support
8. Multiple languages supported in one browser instead of limited to one or two languages as chrome supports over 70 different languages now!
9.Take advantage of Chrome’s voice dictation feature by installing “Talk to my Mac” on your mac computer.
10. Archive Web sites that you visit, retaining all shared links on the site as well as any comments or posts made on those pages. This helps you keep track of important information from websites that you want to refer back to later. The tabs also remain open for future use.
11. Make extracts of web pages into PDF documents, so they can be printed or emailed for easier access. You can also record audio notes to accompany the document as you are reading it (using some free extensions).
12. Searching for Users in Contacts without an Account Required
13. Finding your recently-visited websites on a Map and easily Re-Visiting Them Later 14. Making your Private Browsing History Private
15. Preventing Websites from Tracking You Using Third Party Cookies
16. Closing Active Windows on Mobile Devices
17. Making it Easier to Save Files to Your Desktop or Laptop
18. Syncing Bookmarks between Google Chrome and Android
19. Changing Your Language Settings
20. Disabling Typing Assist