The Google Play Store is one of the most popular app stores. The Store has thousands of apps to install on an Android device. If you don’t have access to the WI-FI network or you don’t want to download an app from a third-party app store, you should get the Google Play Store installed on your iOS device instead. It will allow you to access the newest app releases and browse the entire catalog of apps from the Google Play Store. You can install the apps you already have on your iOS device without connecting to the internet. For example, you can get the Google Maps app without connecting to a WI-FI network.
Google Play Store is mainly for Android devices like Apple devices have an Apple app store. Android apps don’t run on iOS; there is no way to use the full Google Play Store on any iOS device. Nonetheless, Google does offer the Google Play Movies & TV app for iOS, Google Play Music, and Google Play Books. Install any of these apps to access Google Play content on your Apple device.
How Should You Get Google Play Apps on Your iPhone?
Install the right apps to access Google Play content on the iPhone. The right apps are:
- Google Play Movies &TV from the Store to watch any form of content from Google Play on your device.
- Install Google Play Music for different music on the device.
- Install Google Play Books to read books that you bought through Google Play.
You will need to log into your Google account to see your content and run these apps for the first time.
How to Buy Content for Google Play
Unfortunately, the Google Play apps for books, music, and movies do not permit in-app purchases, so you cannot, for example, buy a book from the Google Play Books app. Instead, you are required to make the purchase either from an Android device or on your desktop web browser.
It doesn’t matter where you make a purchase; so long as it’s utilizing your Google account, it will be available on any device running the Google Play app.
In case you haven’t made a payment, you will set up a payment method from the Google account by following these steps:
- Navigate to the Google Play site through the browser and sign in to your google account if required
- There is ‘payment methods’ on the left pane and click on it.
- Click on ‘add payment method’ if a payment method isn’t configured.
- Follow the instructions to add other payment methods or add a credit card to the account.
After the payment method has been set up, buy or rent content on the Google Play site:
- Go back to the Google Play site through the browser.
- Select the Google Play Site you want to visit, which will be on the top-left pane. The sites are Movies & TV, Music, and Books.
- After paying for the content you purchase, it will be available on the iPhone within a few minutes.
How to Install Google Play Store on iOS
If you want to install the Google Play store on iOS, follow the following steps, as Google Play Store isn’t available on iOS by default.
- Download and install BlueStacks or Andy App.
- Once the BlueStacks app is installed, open it. BlueStacks lets you run Android apps on your Mac or PC. If you are using Windows PC, you will need to download the Android emulator.
- Once BlueStacks is running, sign in with your Google account.
- Open the Settings menu inside the BlueStacks app and tap ‘Add an Android Virtual Device (AVD).’ AVDs are like virtual phone stimulators. They let you test some apps on your computer to ensure they work before installing them on your phone.
- Select ‘Android 8.0’ from the AVD menu.
- Once the AVD is created, select ‘Open AVD settings.’
- Select ‘Set up AVD or other development tools and click ‘Next.’ You can skip this step if you don’t want to enable Android debugging tools on your iOS device.
- Click ‘Install.’ A pop-up will appear on your Mac or PC app asking you to install Android tools on the next screen. Click ‘Continue’. The Android tools installation process will begin.
- Once the Android tools are installed, click ‘Open AVD settings.’ Select Install Android 8.0 from the ‘Select Android Version’ drop-down menu. Once you have selected Android 8.0, click ‘Next.’ You will be prompted to trust the developer. Select ‘Always Trust’ and then click ‘Next.’ After following these steps, The Google Play Store is installed on your device.
How to Install Gmail App on iOS
One of the biggest drawbacks of Apple’s App is that it doesn’t come with Gmail pre-installed. You can easily get Gmail on your iOS device with the help of a third-party app.
- Download and install the Gmail app.
- After installing the App, go to the App’s settings and ensure ‘Use My Google Account’ is enabled. It will allow you to sign in with your Gmail account.
- Open the Gmail app and your iPhone or iPad and sign in using your Gmail credentials.
- Go to the ‘settings’ page inside the Gmail app and ensure ‘enable inbox reporters’ is activated. It will allow you to map a Gmail message as an Apple inbox message.
- Now you can start sending and receiving emails on your iOS device. You can file a support ticket with Gmail if you want to know how to set up or use Gmail inside the Gmail app.
How to Install Facebook App on iOS
Facebook is a popular social media app, and it isn’t pre-installed on the iOS app store. You can easily get it installed on your iPhone or any other device using a third-party app.
- Download and install the Facebook app. After the App is installed, log in with your Facebook account credentials.
- Go to the ‘account’ page inside the Facebook app and ensure the ‘enable notification center’ is enabled. It will allow you to see Facebook notifications on your iOS device when new posts or comments from your friends on the App.
- You can start liking and commenting on your friends’ posts on Facebook on your iOS device. You can also file a support ticket if you want to know how to set up or use Facebook inside the Facebook app.
Google Play Store vs. Apple App Store
There is always a debate between Google Play Store and Apple App Store users to determine which one is better. Both stores have many apps that the users download either for free or pay a small amount. Both stores have their weaknesses and strengths, so it is challenging to pick the right one.
Both apps have the same purposes but aren’t the same. There are many differences between the two stores. Listed below are some of the differences:
Many people acknowledge that the App store is safer and has higher quality mobile apps than its competitor when it comes to quality. Mobile application development is indeed slower in play store development than its competitor.
Because of the long Apple App Store app review process, there is plenty of time spent on the survey. Besides, it requires high-quality standards apps; the approval and uploading process takes time.
Google Play Store
In the Google Play Store, approval is fast, so there are low-quality mobile apps. Although, its app review and uploading process are not as complicated as the App Store.
Both stores have the same rule, 70% of the revenue goes to the programmers while 30% to the stores. The Apple App Store has exceeded the Google Play store in terms of the same factor.
In mid of 2021, the App had generated about forty-one billion dollars in revenue globally and showed a great percentage of increment from 2020 by twenty-two percent.
Google Play Store
In the first quarter of 2021, the App had generated eleven and a half billion dollars globally and showed a great percentage increment from 2020 by thirty-six percent.
The Store is based on a carefully chosen model and has strict ethics on what is contemplated as a high-quality, functional app. The Store pursues a severe quality control process that iOS app developers must follow to ensure that they scrutinize Apple’s stricter guidelines.
The process takes less than a week, and users download many mobile apps free of malware and bugs. Also, the App changes the app store rules for kids’ apps and sign-in services to enhance great and safe kids’ digital experiences.
Google Play Store
You don’t want to download apps that spread bugs on your device, but unfortunately, it is likely to happen within the Google store for most Android apps.
The store reviews apps are faster than the Apple app, which takes three to five business days. It has few requirements for the App’s development and has led to malicious.