Before the uprising of online shopping sites and applications, people used to shop the traditional way. Then came the smartphones with which followed the applications of the smartphone. With so many tasks and activities compiled and compressed onto one device, online shopping was just a matter of when and not if for the large-scale population.
The online shopping applications are convenience personified, because of their key feature to let the user access the online market at any point of time in the day from anywhere.
1. Amazon– 4.3/5- One of the oldest e-retail companies to exist, it is also the most popular and with one of the best global reach. It intends to bring us over millions of products at great prices, and the best deals. The application allows us to shop for a variety of products ranging from television, washing machines to our daily pantry needs. The users can send gift cards to the contacts that are added on their amazon. Prime users get additional benefits and feature exclusive to them such as one-two day delivery, access to prime video, and amazon music among others.
2. Walmart– 4.1/5- The most famous shopping center goes online and makes it easier for the customers. With Walmart pharmacy and photo print, we can order our selected items, and track them as they come along. Walmart registry allows users to create and share their baby register with friends and family. They offer free shipping without any membership and offer us millions of items as well. It allows faster pick up from the store too. Reorder the essential items that you have purchased previously online.
3. eBay– 4.4/5- Among the oldest online selling platforms, eBay aims at providing the platform to both the buyer and the seller to trade. It offers deals on electronics, fashion, home décor, and others for the users to save money. They can search for discounts on eBay, for the products of their interest. They can discover the top-selling electronics to keep tabs on, and the eBay marketplace offers the opportunity to sell goods as well.
4. Gilt– 4.5/5- An application more focused on the designers, Gilt has an ever-changing portfolio of designers and offers a unique experience to its users. The application offers incredible deals for men, women, children alike. With great discounts on top brands like Stuart Weitzman, John Varvatos among others, it is easy to understand Gilt’s demand in the public. With easy sorting by the designers, and categories to look for find the item the users are looking for. Constant reminders so that they never miss out on sales.
5. Craigslist (Apple)- 4.4/5- Specifically designed to look for classifieds in both the United States and Canada. The users can buy, sell, trade items on craigslist. The users can look for used cars and trucks for sale, houses, and apartments available for lease, rent, and sale, jobs, garage sales, and others. It is free to use and offers a boatload of features for the users to explore and implement. The users can search multiple cities simultaneously, definitions, map browsers, etcetera. Using craigslist is much easier and more feasible to use compared to an ordinary website.
6. Etsy– 4.1/5- With millions one of a kind items, Etsy helps us in finding the perfect item for us. Being the global marketplace for handcrafted, vintage products, and creative items, it features a curated collection of products that suits your wants and needs. The application allows us to save items as a favorite for us to revisit later. They can be notified the minute our orders are shipped. It is available in various languages such as English, German, Japanese among others.
7. Chewy– 4.8/5- One of the new and bright innovative applications, Chewy is a site for delivering products for your pets. With thousands of brands to choose your product from, the users can manage their favorite products, have 24/7 access to the pet experts on the site, track the placed orders, and do so much more. It is a more convenient way to shop for pet owners, with free delivery within a day or two of orders over 49$. The users can update the order anytime, and get it automatically delivered to their doorstep. Easy cancellation appeals to the customer for its feasibility.
8. Jet– 4.7/5- The company aims to make shopping for house and beauty products convenient at the very least by offering a 2-day delivery system with no membership charges on countless items, and provides to offer the same quality of service from the application. The shopping list feature helps us compile all the products ranging from a toothbrush to shoes onto one single list. Reordering is easy as it just requires a few clicks to order and stash your products which are the same as the previous order. With free returns within 30 days and easy order tracking, they want to offer the customer the power over the products they choose to buy, rather than keeping it with themselves.
9. Shopular– 4.8/5- With great offers such as coupons, cashback, savings on purchase, it is easy to understand why Shopular is popular amongst customers who are looking to buy from home. With hundreds of stores to pick from, such as Macy’s, Walmart, Kohl’s, and others, it looks to offer a wide stretch of stores for the customer to choose from. It looks to offer the highest quality product for the best possible prices from top brands like H&M and others. With weekly ads on the offer, and cashback on purchases made by the customers, also giving the additional benefit of promo codes, it is relatively comfortable for the customers to pick their choice of products and stores.
10. Newegg– 4.7/5- Being the largest electronics e-retailer, they sell countless products across a number of countries including Canada, Australia, United Kingdom to name a few. With millions of reviews to go through before consummating your purchase, Newegg is constantly looking to make buying easier for the customers, be it an existing customer or someone new. The application allows us to adjust our settings, personalize our home page, create our wish list among other features offered. They look to offer the best quality products at the best possible price.
With so many sites and platforms available, the quality of the products is to be high, due to the fear of losing the customer base, in case they falter. With diversification and specialization now the trick of the trade, new areas and fields are being developed in the e-retailing market. Best deals, best products, and best services rendered are what’s going to keep a customer continuously wanting more.
1. What Is The Best App In 2021?
1. Angi (iOS, Android)
2. KCRW (iOS, Android)
3. Stack (Android)
4. White Noise Lite (iOS, Android)
5. Aloe Bud (iOS)
2. What Apps Are Must Have For Android?
1. Wolfram Alpha.
2. Google Chrome.